Apex ARC-8 Wheels for FT-86, BRZ, FR-S
Apex's lightest and most affordable wheel, the ARC-8 combines low weight with high strength in a muscular yet stylish design.
Face profiles offered for these wheels:
- Shallowest face (profile 1)
The wheels' shallower faces provide increased caliper clearance on narrow applications, while the deeper concave faces reduce weight and create an aggressive appearance on low offset and wide-width applications. Your selected options will display the chosen wheel's profile.
- Flow-formed, roll forged barrel
- Engineered for max weight savings
- Excellent clearance for aftermarket big brake kits
- Accommodates over-sized race lugs and impact sockets, and has open hub center for quick wheel swapping
- Can be used with all OEM mounting hardware, proper aftermarket hardware, and most wheel spacers
- APEX logo center cap included, accepts OEM center caps
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) compatible - not included
- Independently tested and certified
- Unmatched replacement program
- Lifetime structural warranty
The split-spoke design of the ARC-8 provides a superior compromise between strength and weight, resulting in an ideal choice for a street or track wheel. All APEX wheels incorporate a vehicle-specific hubcentric design, so they're a direct fit designed specifically for you.
The APEX ARC-8 wheel achieves its combination of strength, light weight, and affordability through flow-forming technology. By flow-forming the wheel, weight is reduced in the barrel through a process sometimes referred to as "roll forging." Roll forging, while not the same as the traditional forging, is superior to regular casting. The rolling process occurs under extreme pressure, yielding a barrel that is stronger than a standard cast wheel, with certain material properties that are similar to a standard forged wheel. This added barrel strength allows for a reduction in overall wheel weight, while not sacrificing any of the strength you'd expect from durable flow-formed wheels.